Re: angry reply :-) Buzz Feiten tuning system.

Wow.

Uh yeah.  I would have to agree, tuning a guitar is never with any
certainty or continuance of.  My classical guitar, a '74 Takeharu, is very
obviously in a state of such calamity.  I can play near low E and have the
corresponding E on sometimes High E (AS I tune up I tend to have to
compromise) or most blaringly the uppermost as being 1 half step off.
Pretty amusing, the tuning fork likes it.

I didn't know the change in pitch was due to the pressure exerted on the
frets, that seems right on though, and... it sucks, or maybe I'm just
senile.

Mjh