Buzz Fightin' - with REAL loop content!

Kim said, as he often does,

Matthew "hey, your initials are almost the same as mine!" said:
>Hey where's the looping content?  Even in this reply I...(:  (right back
>at
>ya! heh heh.  Seriously though the instruments by which one propagates
>loops, must be harped on, or I guess then DJs are not worth bringing up
>either.  Heh heh, says I in the general hubbub.)

Howzabout this - by introducing tuning flaws across a playing
surface/range, you more accurately portray the differences between
instruments when looping?  What I mean is, you might get a neater
"separation" between loop tracks if you're *slightly* out of tune on the
next pass.  It sounds a lot less contrived than a chorus pedal, and
contributes no small part in the phenomenally lush sound of an orchestral
string section...

mph

who likes his guitar the way it is
and never ever noticed it being out of tune
thankyouverymuch

 Dr. Michael P. Hughes, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK G12 8QQ
     Mr. Griff raised his stunted barber's pole. "And where do
         you think you are going with your old black bag?"
       Grandpa said: "I am going to Llangadock to be buried"
       "But you aren't dead yet, Dai Thomas"  -Dylan Thomas
 www.elec.gla.ac.uk/~pycraft               m.hughes@elec.gla.ac.uk