I'm not getting all of the messages to the list

Loopers,
 I'm not getting all of the messages that are being sent to the list. Is
this happening to anybody else?
For example in Roland Eberle's message to the list "Re: Klein Guitars, soap
operas, no loop content whatsoever", I got the reply to Kim's message from
Roland where Kim's message was quoted but I never got the original message
from Kim. Also the thread "Advice on Volume Pedal" I got the replies but
never received the original message.

This has happened several times in the last couple of weeks, where I get
replies to messages that I've never received the original. I've checked
with my ISP and they say there haven't been any problems with email. Has
anyone else noticed anything weird here?
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Ed