Re: If you want to pick on Peavey, you'll have to get through me first...

> Anybody around in those days could not
>help but have some kind of humorously negative thing to say about them.

i have vivd memories of my wife (at the time just my fiance and guitar
tech), having to hold a few connections in my peavey classic 120 together
mid-song at the roxy in l.a., an amp which usually only chose to fall to
pieces in the middle of shows.

btw, we got married the next day.

 M   a   r    k         C   h  r   i   s   t   e   n   s   e   n
 Cramped  Quarters  Studio / Jasperpottamus  Music
 i  n  t  e  r  n  e  t :         murkie@middlebury.edu
 http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html