Re: Digitech XP-300 Space Station

<<Is anyone using the Digitech XP-300 to process loops?  Is it worth the
money?  Are its sounds suitably other worldly?  Is it sturdy? >>
I tried one in an empty music store for about an hour, and was
impressed...it
struck me as being a damn good lo-budget take on what the VG-8 does in
some of
its synth-like presets.
What I remember: there are some nice, plinky not-very-guit-like ethnic
sounds,
and some string pads, and some static-flanging, icy, ringing things, plus a
wacked-out reverse-delay mode that I couldn't figure out...
 <<Is the inability to modify each preset a serious design flaw?>>
Of course it is...
David Coffin