Video looping

Hey ya'll,

I have enjoyed the recent ideas on live and improv.looping so I thought
that I would add my 2 cents (literally).
In keeping with the spirit of Ed Chang (thanks Ed) I have posted the
first of a weekly live jam session in Real Video.Hopefully eventually We
will be able to do this mess live,but for now we will post a clip every
Sunday eve recorded live at the Lab with video procceseing and various
instuments by my long time friend and band mate and now son-in-law Mike
Brown.Any comment would be greatly appreciated.
bye for now,

Jeff Duke
TecBabLabs
http://members.tripod.com/~dukesr/index.html