Re: Creamware Scope - computer based looping?

<<Yeah, Scope looks like the future...until you see the price ($6,500 is a
LOW
estimate, based on what I've seen in recent press releases), and then
realize
that this is really just the next generation of Symbolic Sound's $4500
Kyma--which can also do whatever you want with sound, all at the same time,
and has a long development history and helpful user base--(Scope uses the
new
SHARC dsp chip, instead of the old Motorola workhorse that Kyma uses), but
the
price is going UP!>>

I agree, I was reading these posts and thinking, "yeah, but the Kyma System
does all that already."  Considering the people at Symbolic Sound are not
afraid of writing a bunch of code, as more powerful hardware platforms are
developed, they will port their systems over to it. The Kyma System is so
open-ended I wouldn't know where to start......

Marshall