Looping (somewhere else) near London [UK]

By way of a change, I will be appearing at the Churchill Theatre in
Bromley,
Kent on Friday and Saturday, 3 & 4th  July, as part of its 21st birthday
celebrations . The Theatre is holding two Open Days, when people can come
in,
wander around back-stage etc and see all the hidden secrets that
jobs-worths
would normally shoo them clear of.

Anyway, I'll be looping like anything on the stage in the foyer from
3.30pm-4.30pm on  both days, and I've placed a couple of additional WAVs
culled
(painlessly, of course) from Sunday's practice session on the Web via:

<http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Delta/2495>

Ta ever so

David
(oh yes - make a note now - 31st July, British Library entrance hall
12-2pm)