hello

        hi, my name is joseph devlin. i have recently acquired a lexicon
        jamman, after having read about it on the loopers delight webpage.

        i have a question regarding this device, and i would appreciate
        any help i can get. i opened up my jamman and looked inside, to
check
        the memory. all of the slots are full, so i am assuming that it
        is maxed out.

        however, ive been using it for a while now. i have been trying out
        the sampling mode, and i can only record for eight seconds.
shouldnt
        i be able to record a 32 second sample with full memory expansion?

        anyways, ive got to run, but id still like to say thanks in
advance.

        joe