Re: Floor VS. Rack Loopers...

I actually use my JamMan the exact same way. I sit on a drum throne during
lot of a gig and the panel controls are just a slight reach down to my
Vortex/JamMan combo rack w/stereo ins/outs, footcontroller jacks, etc.
mounted
into a recessed panel on the side of the case. I used a front panel at
first,
but then I wanted to stick a BBE in the top space. It's a great box for
following the old-tech pedalboard, defines the signal before going to the
Lexis. But only in more looping-intensive situations do I actually bring
the
rack. It is no less convenient than the pedalboard, in fact a little
tidier,
but the variety of hand-picked effects on the board has been winning out!

Chuck, I read about your rig on the web and it definitely sounds like the
ultimate in portability and range - that guitar and tuning is very
interesting, maybe like a baby Stick? Great utilization of the JamMan's
stereo
pass-thru, effecting before and after. If I could get another Vortex real
cheap, I might try it!

-eric