Compiling Tips and Tricks with Looper Devices

I agree.

The Loopers-Delight sight might be the perfect place to collect various
tips
and tricks people have to the various loopers we're all using.

Imagine a page with a sections like
        "Jamman Tips and Tricks"
        "Echoplex Tips and Tricks"
        "Boomerang Tips and Tricks"

What do you think?

If the idea has merit, maybe we can get things started by putting out a
call
for "tips and tricks" making use of a particular setting or feature on each
of these boxes?

david kirkdorffer
undo