RE: Guitar Effects (non looping content)

In the UK..

Lexicon Vortex - not made anymore, was available up until maybe 6 months
ago for around  180-199.00UK ( Turnkey on
Charing Cross Rd in London had them.) I remember hearing that DJ/Dance
people were buying them, rather than
Guitarists. If this is true you'll find it hard to find one, as the UK is
dance/club mad,  so the Vortex could go the way
of the TR808 price wise.

E-bow - about 79.00UK available in most guitar shops

Meatball - mail order only, but it's a UK company ( see previous email
with web addr. )
                Was about 250.00UK last year. You can get one to try out
and then send it
                back for a full refund if you don't want it, within a
certain time of course ..

All the best
Andrew