Echoplex DP feedback

I inadvertently discovered (errr... make that stumbled) onto
doubling the feedback by feeding the EDP's output back to it's
input through my mixer - EDP into a channel strip and back out
the aux send feeding the loop input.

I figure this is not as clean a feedback loop as using the EDP's
internel feedback.  However, it lends itself to some interesting
possibilities when the EDP's output is fed (via the channel strip's
effects send) through modulation or pitch-shift.  I had a nice
little 4-bar phrase riding up a minor-3rd on each repetion.

Ok, so now I'm trying to figure out what to do with THAT.
I suppose a intelligent harmonizer would be nice about now :)