Re: Is CoolEdit 96 freeware?

>You might - if you really think this is a 'cracked' program file, as
>opposed
>to just having had the reg code input - snitch to Syntrillium, and make
>some
>large points (if not a free copy of CoolEdit Pro!).

Hi , Steven.  Not really shure what you mean here. I go to syntrillium and
???

Anyways , I think the page I saw the program on actually was a sytrillium
page!!!
small world , eh?  I was at a page with lots of utilities for my AWE 32
and found a list
with some editors. When I clicked on Cool Edit I think the link brought me
to syntrillium.
If so I guess I have nothing to worry about? They wouldn`t offer "cracked"
or working versions of the very prog they are offering to sell?   Or maybe
they just darn idealistic??           :-)

Anyways , thanks for the help , there`s so much to learn and I`m grateful
to all of you.

Yours , Thomas W