Re: musique concrete

You're right michael, those are (as usually is the case with the Wire)
excellent articles. BTW, I was wondering if you or any of the other
Koelner's on this list know or have had heard of Pluramon (article in
the July issue of Wire) from Cologne. His most recent CD 'Render
Bandits' on mille plateaux is quite exquisite and features Jaki
Liebezeit on drums playing some of his grooviest stuff in years.
Pluramon also makes extensive use of looping guitars and percussion etc.
It's really some of best stuff I've heard in a while ...

Bye 4 now,
Rob