Re: What? (Quadraverb/E-Bow Trade)

its kinda like welcome back kotter, ya know ???

remember arnold horshack the guy who always knew something ...he'd have his
hand up goin ohh ooohhhh mr kotter, mr kotter !!! It gets like that really
fast
round these parts.

Tough i clearly think its well intentioned. In this case its meant to keep
someone from swapping away somthin they may later regret.