Re: Laptop Soundcard

Hi Kevin,

I don't leave home without my power conditioner.  It's the Furman PL-PLUS.

I'm not sure what a break out box is.  Is there a way to access I/O
through
serial or parallel ports?.  I thought I might be able to get a better
sound
card for my laptop.  There must be a way to solve this problem.  I did
some
searching and couldn't find much for laptops.  I must not be looking in
the
right places.

Mark of b.