Re: a rang idea (for Mikell only!)

Mikell D. Nelson wrote:

> ...Over and out..tout...tout...tout...tout...
>
> Mike

Hey Mike,

I've tried emailing you several times the last several weeks. I always get
returns
- undeliverable. Here's my reply to your last message (sorry, everybody):

I tried sending this a while back but was returned:

> Mikell D. Nelson wrote:
>
> > Hello Eric
> >   Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, your Rang is about 2 1/2 years
old.
> > We are currently working on a software/hardware upgrade that will
> > involve swapping out one or two chips to get some new very powerful
> > features. One of these is the ability to choose whether the STACK
button
> > is momentary or latching. Send me your address and I'll mail you a
> > complete description when it's ready; should be 2-3 months off.
> >
> > Mike Nelson
> >
> > Boomerang Musical Products
> > PO Box 541595
> > Dallas, TX 75354-1595
> >
> > Tel       800-530-4699 (outside USA, 214-340-6913)
> > Fax       214-343-1038
> > email     mnelson@dmans.com
> > web page  http://www.boomerangmusic.com

That sounds beautiful, man! Every session I've used the Rang I've cooked

up something inspiring, even after five years of looping already a la
Jam
Man. By the time I'm done honeymooning with her, you'll have that update

ready and the romance will continue - good timing!

You can send materials to:

eric potter
2035 avon st.
los angeles ca 90026