Re: Electro Harmonix Rumblings...

>      > > 3. We are reissuing the 16 second digital delay. Of course now,
>      > > memories are so much bigger, that we have this first model
>      > > prepped to be 16 times more powerful. The only addition will be
>      > > a midi out sync so it can drive a midi drum machine as option.

Hey that sounds pretty cool.  Doesn't the original unit allow you to change
the delay time?  So, is it safe to assume that the MIDI beat clock output
would shift accordingly?  Can that happen w/o a discontiuity in the beat
clock?

Anyone know how the EDP would respond to changing beat clock tempo, if it
were syncing off the beat clock?  Would there be a gap if the tempo slowed
down and would it cut off the loop, if the tempo sped up? ....

-  chris

AVIRIS Experiment Coordinator
avec@makalu.jpl.nasa.gov
pager #: (888) 415-4547