intro.

hello loopers....

my name is Geoff Gersh, im new to the list.

Im based in the NYC area...Yonkers to be exact.

Im a guitar player who likes to play around with a looping device or
two....my main toys being the Oberheim Echoplex, as well as DOD 1,2 and 4
second delay pedals.

I play with a group called Straylight. We are an ambient-avant-world
music improv. trio that performs mostly in NYC, as well as upstate NY on
occasion.
We'll be at the Knitting Factory Aug 31 in the Alterknit at 9 and 11pm
We'll also be in Philly Sept. 19 at the 3rd Street Gallery(ithink)
ask trevor about us...he's seen us zillions of times!! ;)

i look forward to talking to everyone...

geoff g.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]