Re: PUFFyisms

>The only point that matters to me is this:  did the Police get payed when
>he used their song? If they did than GO PUFFY GO PUFFY GO PUFFY.  :-)

Well, Sting was on stage singing with him for one of those inane awards
shows, so I would guess so. Jimmy Page probably made out ok, too.

yes indeed..... in a recent interview Andy Summers talks about them getting
paid royally for this... and he knew nothing of it until one of his twins
ran in yelling, roughly "daddy, daddy, you're on the radio with a rap
song.."

andre'