Re: CD Recorders

In a message dated 8/27/98 2:19:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
collinsclan@sprintmail.com writes:

<< Does anyone have any kind of information that i should know about before
 purchasing a CD burner. The model i am looking at now is by Sonic Foundry
 and is called the CD-Factory. Has anyone out here got one of these or know
 someone who does. I want some first hand advice.
 T >>

I have a stand-alone burner / copyer that is made by a company called CSC,
that uses a Phillips CDD 2600 drive. It's only a 2x write and 4x read, but
it
is consistent and has never burned a "coaster", as some of my friends call
bad disc.

- Bill
Crossedout@aol.com