Re: PC MIDI Question..

I am also looking to upgrade to a 400mHz computer with atleast 64MB of
>memory... remember, memory is VERY important...

I read on the net that Win95 can "eat up" the first 28mb RAM. This could
be quite crippling
on a machine with  32mb RAM installed. It certainly was for me until I put
in two xtra 32Mb Ram-chips. Now I`m clocking in at a whooping 96mb RAM and
life is good. Just a tip if you`re strugglin and have tried everything
else.

regards , Thomas