Re: Sampling Resolution

andre wrote:
> re: S-550 sampling  machine.  12 bit sampler
> anyone know what the sampling reso of the ensoniq mirage was (is) ???

8 bit. It's 10x the bear to program the S550 is but it has a wonderful
character (not to mention gritty analog filters with wet phat rez).

Full specs and info at:

http://www.webcom.com/jawknee/Mirage/

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.