Re: new looping hardware

hello....about 2 weeks ago i had asked about the DOD D12 stereo delay/24
sec
sampler, i do recall some discussion about it in the past....the reason
for my
question was this, i received a flyer in the mail from Harpers Music and
they
had a sale on this beastie for $199.00....that sounded like a good price
to me
if this is indeed a useable piece of equipment......here is the address of
Harper's Music, 241 3Rd. Ave. Ste. C, Chula Vista, Ca. 91910.....their
e-mail
is  www.Musicrent.com      i have not done any bussiness with these folks
so i
can not speak to their methods but they do have some deals, it seems.
also, i
am curious as to how we can help our fellow loopers outside of the U.S. in
their quest for equipment. can anything be done so they are not clobbered
price wise with all the duties and add ons? Perhaps nothing can be done, i
dont know, i just wanted to hear some ideas.....................michael