Re: midi to jack ?

> Does anyone know if there is a device and or/interface that will
> control standard amp footswitching via midi,
> eg. I have no midi in on the amp just a footswitch jack.
> regards
> Rob

the ol' rockman octopus, and rarer still, the three 'relay devices' by lake
butler/midigator - all can respond to a midi prog change command.
Each patch can contain any combination of eight on/off states, assignable
to 1/4" jack - acceptable to many amplifier amp footswitches

you see the rockman octopus used a  lot

peace, andre'