e-list makes a difference: we still have the echoplex

My guess: Loopers-Delight has helped save the Echoplex.  That's to say, my
guess is were L-D running with as much momentum then (at the time lexicon
decided to pull the plug on JAMMAN) as if has today, we would still have
JAMMAN on the market.

By the way, I saw ANOTHER new "guitar-oriented" looper in this months
Musicans Friend.

David K