RE: Layering with the RDS 8000, 3.7 sec delay

Tiktok Mobile HQ [mailto:tiktok@sprintmail.com]

> Both of those units allow layering.  I've never counted the
> exact number of repeats when the feedback knob is cranked
> up all the way, but as I recall, it's somewhere between 10 and
> 16, depending on how loud your output feed is.

It's 16 layers deep on the 7.6 Time Machine at Max Feedback.  Far be it
from
most processor-RAM components today to not use a factor of 8 or 16 in their
figuring .

Stephen GoodmanÊ -Ê It's... The Loop Of The Week (Mary Frann)!
EarthLight StudiosÊ -Ê http://www.earthlight.net/Studios