Re: 3rd cd project

Michael;
No excuses from me, i have all of the submissions, i have contacted the
studio
to do the mix down, i spent 2 months mixing down my own work, and i dropped
it.

no money, except from stephan in switzerland has been accepted.  i am
almost
ready to start up again, i guess i need pressure from the list, i didn't
realize the amount of work these little projects can have.  That and the
fact
i work as a network engineer in my day job (a drain), i was performing
regularly (mega work), and having some stuff goin' on in my personal life
(very positive, but a lot of work).  i bumped the priority to zero sometime
this summer.  So, with fall here-  things are looking better.

Oh by the way, michael, reconsider a track on the project?  Love your
stuff.

regards to all and keep on playing!
John Peters