Re: 32 Secs on Zoom 8080???

Welcome Gareth,

Your in for a treat with this list! I have learned alot and have gotten to
hear much weird and wonderful music.
I just spotted in the new Thouroghbred catalog another Zoom unit; the 2100
multi effects sampler system, it states that its just right for practicing
and jamming. It features a 32 sec. sampler and three 5 sec samplers.
Apparently you can speed it up and slow it down without affecting the
pitch.
With 32 effects, 6 simul. its  going for a whopping 149.99. I gotta get
this
one.

Jeff Duke