Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V98 #148

I forgot to say, I'm going to try one of these Zooms next monday. so
I'll give you a short review if you like.
Scanning through some of the past year's digests I was particularly
intrigued by some mention of loopisms in unusual venues.
There's a cave complex quite near where I live and I've always wanted to
do a really atmospheric gig there. I might look into it, (the idea, not
the cave). Anyone else got ideas of unusual places to do it?