RE: Recordings

Ah, I too must admit that I've not been to the store in some time... So
what's been playing on or through my stereo in the past week, besides my
stuff?

Neil Young - American Stars 'n Bars, On The Beach, Zuma
Iggy Pop - The Idiot (an excellent one IMHO)
Harmonia '76 - Tracks & Traces (Eno with Cluster)

and, to bring in Halloween season appropriately...

Pink Floyd - Ummagumma (primarily "Careful With That Axe, Eugene")

Stephen GoodmanÊ -Ê It's... The Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight StudiosÊ -Ê http://www.earthlight.net/Studios