Childrens' Looping

Hi All-

Actually I have given my goddaughter a little looping thingie that
playskool has made.
It looks kinda like a jukebox and has about 16 rhythms, sound effects,
and instrument parts.
How it works is that the bambina can assign any of these voices to any
of 6 spaces and the piece loops. You can change sections on the fly as
well.
Really fun to show her how things can build or change...

selam,

Buck