Suggestion for new looper feature

Something that I'd like to see in all future looping devices is a dry out
jack.  Older rackmount delays, such as the Digitech units always had
this, which allowed me to send the unlooped preamp signal to one input of
my mixer (passing through the looping unit), and the wet-only output from
the looper to another.

Using a preamp with stereo outs, I could have two parallel looping
devices, maintain the preamp stereo image, and then have the two effects
loops available for post loop processing (most small mixers seem to have
only two effects loops).  Many of us have bemoaned the limitations of
commercially availabe small mixers (six, eight channels) for looping
applications, typically wishing for more sends.  Any manufacturers of
current or future looping devices on the list, please take note.

Thanks,

Travis Hartnett