From: Joseph Buck [mailto:josephbuck@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 1998 6:30 PM
To: dcattane@gibson.com
Subject: Musician's Friend?

OK gotta vent here-

Have been talking and haggling with Musician's Friend since Thursday
over an Echoplex. They agree to send it overnight yesterday. I got it at
3:30. But only the foot pedal.
I call them up to say what the fuck.
"Oh they don't make them anymore. We can't get anymore."
Why didn't you tell me this THURSDAY!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAURRRRRRGHHH!!!!!!