Re: Space Groove

> I dunno about you, but I kind of like Space Groove.  It's great
> music for driving, that's for sure, especially if you are on a
> rather long trip.

i don't really recall anyone saying they "don't like space groove", but
rather that we have to have some kinda gauge of excellence - if everything
is 'awesome' (not your words), then we're stuck with nowhere to go. It's
just not as good as it woulda been if they had released stuff from , say,
the 4th or 5th rehearsal instead of the first. anyone who saw the excellent
shows will vouch for that.

andre'