EDP Brother Sync question

Are you using Brother Sync to synchronize two Echoplexes, each with its own
footswitch controller? If you're using it, what settings are you using for
parameters like Quantize and SwitchQuantize?

My music partner and I are just beginning to use this and finding that it's
not so easy to get everything to work out. In particular, we want a tight
sync between the two units but we also want instantaneous response to our
switch presses.

Any words of wisdom?

Thanks,
Len