Re: R echoplex and the short screw

At 4:02 AM -0800 11/11/98, KelRey@aol.com wrote:
>Where in the plex does the short screw go.

on the right side, by the transformer. I think it's only an issue on some
units. For a while they were using longer screws in most of the holes and a
short one by the transformer. Most of the time they used all short ones,
which I last heard is what they do now. There's no issue then. It's
something to watch for if you do a memory upgrade and have the top open. If
there are different sized screws, use a short one in the hole on the right
side.

kim