Re: feedback pedal question

At 02:07 PM 11/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>I have a feedback pedal question for the EDP.

hi, these questions are answered in the echoplex FAQ:

check there for details, briefly:

>I am using my Roland EV-5 pedal. Unfortunately, when I use this pedal,
>the loop gradually fades out. This does not happen when the pedal is
>not connected.

i don't think this pedal works well for the feedback jack.

>Is this common? Will this also happen if I use the Boss FV-50L.

the boss pedal works fine. make sure to get the 50L version.

>I like having the ability to choose when my loop ends (with the
>feedback knob). I'm hoping that the pedal will give me the same

yes, it's exactly the same.

Kim Flint, MTS                 408-752-9284
Chromatic Research             kflint@chromatic.com