Torn Videos

Little to no loop content, sorry

I recently received a catologue from a UK company selling guitar
tuition videos, including David Torn - Painting with Guitar 1 & 2.
Naturally I ordered these straight away only to be told that they
are discontinued and otherwise unavailable.

Does anyone know where (preferably Europe) I can get copies?
Perhaps if Mr Torn reads this he might know or at very least
come round my house and give me a couple of lessons.

I need these videos like Homer Simpson needs dougnuts, hmmmmm videos.

Jim Carter