Re: off topic (sorry)

>I have a question for you all.
>Id like to find a soft (on mac) allowing me to burn a CD as it is on the
>original.
>My point: I working on a ballet. The people want to insert a few tracks
>of the
>firebird (Stravinski). Trouble, with my softs, Toast inserts 2 seconds
>blank
>each track change, and with jam I have to extract audio, make a new play
>list..... etc.
>Is there a soft that will just copy the tracks as they are???

Can't you set Toast to put a zero second gap between tracks, but it will
still have an auidble click if sound is playing between the tracks. You
could use Toast to do a SCSI copy from the Mac internal CDROM drive to the
CDR drive, if you have a SCSI internal CDROM drive. But this will still put
a very short gap between tracks, only noticable if you have sound that
plays over the track gaps, this is because Toast only copies in
track-at-once mode and turns the CDR laser off between tracks.

With Jam, you use the Toast Audio Extractor and save the extracted image as
a Jam playlist file, you choose this filetype from the options menu. Then
you shouldn't have to make a new playlist when you load it into Jam.

As for doing an exact CD to CDR copy of an audio CD, in disc-at-once mode
without any gaps at all, I don't know of any Mac software that will do it
without extracting first!

Hope this helps,
Simon
Canberra