Re: mixing a looping rig

Thank you all for the great tips. Of couse before this list I was a happy
little
guitar and time machine, amp sorta guy. and now you all have unleashed a
gear
monster on me ( and I like it). The Vortex really iced the cake though,
once I got
it I had to be in stereo. Well back to the lab and thanks again! I have a
lot of
experimenting to do with these great ideas.

jeff duke

http://members.xoom.com/echo17/tbl.html