Re: MIDI Sync for Echoplex and Live Setup

At 7:01 AM -0800 12/11/98, H IP wrote:

>It may sound a bit ironic to some of you, but I just don't want
>everything "pre-cooked", and I would like to do some improvisatios,
>both for solo and loops on stage.

I don't think that's very unusual for this list at all. Most people here
seem to be quite interested in that mix of live and looped. That's a big
focus of this idea of "looping", that it doesn't have to be all
pre-cooked.....quite a few of us prefer to do all looping entirely on the
fly and never precomopse anything at all. lots of interesting territory to
explore there.

kim