dt CD and EDP mailorder

Hi guys!

I'm new to the list - and am really glad  to have found you :-) Don't
know if you know about this: Just thought I'd let you know about a new
CD featuring Vernon Reid/E#/David Torn live at The Knitting Factory, NY
earlier this year. Don't know how much looping is going on though as I'm
still waiting for my copy to arrive... Check out www.knittingfactory.com
They have a cool special offer going on at the moment too: any 3 CDs for
$25 (-and no, I don't work for them!)

Also, I've been looking to buy an EDP through mailorder but haven't
found anyone who is willing do this. Has anyone out there in Europe
ordered one of these in the States? If so, I'd be glad to hear from you.

Thanks -
Mark