Another Multiple Loops question

As I've got an RDS 7.6, I've wanted to have more than one loop in my
process
for some time, yeah, 7.6 seconds isn't enough sometimes... But in the wake
of some of the "for sale" notices I've seen for more of these units, I
started thinking of configurations in which they'd work together.

Is there a way to sync up two units?  Would it be necessary to get a third
module of some kind, to act as the control process?  And do we all have our
holiday shopping done?

Thanks.  Also, any suggestions for dedications this week?

Stephen Goodman  -  It's... The Loop Of The Week (noone at this writing)!
EarthLight Studios  -  http://www.earthlight.net/Studios