Re: EDP mailorder

At 10:23 PM 12/15/98 -0500, David Talento wrote:

>And EPD is (IMO) Far better than the vintage units around at almost the
>same price. Hit up the LD wed page and do the input/compression mods
>and/or get the new ROM and you'll be cooking!

those mods and the new software roms are standard in the units made for
about the past year, no need for any updatin'. yer cookin right outta the
box.

oh, wait they changed the power supply so it doesn't hardly get warm
anymore. I guess you'll be chillin'.  ;-)

kim
Kim Flint, MTS                     kflint@chromatic.com
ATI Research                       408-752-9284
http://www.chromatic.com