Problem with Oberheim not shipping EDP?

     Hello,

        I have recently been looking around trying to purchase a new EDP
     but have found that everywhere is telling me that there is a
     problem at Gibson/Oberheim and god only knows when they will be
     shipping the EDP again. Has anyone else run into this problem?
     Anyone know what the delay is?
        By the way I found the Looper's delight web page and mailing
     list archives very helpful in my research of looping tools. You
     guys have been very helpful in my decision to get an EDP to use for
     textures and more in my live improvisations.

        Thanks,
              Joe DiRusso