Re: Multiple Loops question

Actually, I think you missed the point of the original post.  The EDP in
brother sync lets you do stereo loops.  It doesn't let you have multiple
loops of different lengths playing simultaneously, out of phase with each
other.  If I'm wrong on this, let me know and I'll run out and buy an EDP
right now.  We've discussed this on the list before.  I don't think it's a
major technical limitation for a box to do this, it's more of a UI
limitation for a controller.

        Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                         kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                       http://www.unitcircle.com/