Re: Music suggestions?

At 12:53 AM 12/20/98 -0600, you wrote:
Hi Jeff-

>       What I like is the darker stuff. Atonal, noisy or even
>ambient--just as
>long as it has an edge of danger to it. I
>Check out Frontier from Chicago.E.A.R.from UK..Robert Rich. Final (Justin
from Godflesh)Have you heard any of the stuff Pauline Oliveros recorded in
the Fort Worden cistern?Its amazing very ambient dark & beautiful -notable
for natural decay time of the enviroment itself-45 secs!!Wow too many
sounds to metion here.lotta music out there..
               check out Forced Exposures website.Its very informative and
full of great obscure -underground  music   KLAW