RE: speakers????

The speakers I use on my PC are actually a pair of Chinese knockoffs of
Bose
mini-speakers, and put out 120W per channel (not that I've used the volume
much, but I checked once with a loop going, turned 'em up and went outside,
to hear no distortion), with separate volume, bass and treble adjustments.

They cost $29.  Is that cheap enough for you?  Bought 'em in Covina at one
of a million PC stores, near the WalMart Monolith.

Stephen Goodman  -  It's... The Loop Of The Week (for the Holidays)!
EarthLight Studios  -  http://www.earthlight.net/Studios